Save Their Future Pledge
I can see the potential in this new generation for both amazing achievement and dismal failure. I recognize with the right coaching, they can and will be helpful to the future of their world; without it, they may be helpless. I commit myself to investing in the Generation iY students. When possible, I will:
- Guide those who are “stuck” in adolescence into productive adulthood
- Correct damaging parenting styles, whether mine or someone else’s
- Repair the damage from the unintentional lies they’ve been told
- Coach them to use technology to meet relevant needs in the real world
- Build people skills and emotional intelligence in them
- Employ their strengths and unique perspective as they work on a job
- Equip them, as a generation, to lead us into the future.
While I cannot do everything necessary, I will do something to move young adults from “being paralyzed” to “making progress.” I will do my best to enable them to become the best version of themselves possible—leaders in their own right.
Don't see your name? Make sure you check your email or spam folder to validate it. Publicly-displayed signatures must also be approved by savetheirfuturenow.com staff.